Be The Future of Sport Business
Currently the rate of development of property development in Indonesia is continues to increase. Urban development is growing very rapidly as driven by commercial & residential, property development in metropolitan Jakarta, greater Jakarta area & new development of sub-urban properties to create new satellite cities.
Based on research Colliers International Indonesia, until 2019 later predicted there will be as many as 114 apartment buildings that adorn the skyline of Jakarta. This fact is taken as one view of the development of the property sector in Indonesia.
However, the public is in need of a new comprehensive urban development that integrates sport & social infrastructure complex. Almost every developer provides sports facilities as part of a lifestyle support facility for occupancy in an apartment building, hotel, real estate, school, university, and so on. Therefore, the indicator of the development of sports infrastructure is following the development of the project developers.
Moreover, sport industry has become a special concern for some private companies to be one of the CSR programs through the ‘foundation’ program as an effort to improve the quality of the nation’s resources in sports. The programs are usually in the form of sponsorship for young athletes to improve the nation’s achievements in certain sports, including:
- Sport Events.
As supporting it all, some companies used to contribute as a facilitator by providing adequate facilities and infrastructure to raise the new athletes in improving skills for Indonesia.
Type of Investments
Government TargetingAccording to the priority program 2017 of Deputy IV Deputy Assistant of Standards and Sports Infrastructure of the Ministry of Youth and Sport will seek to advance the standardization of sports infrastructure. Including the following:
- Revitalization assistance on village sports field. There are 1,000 village squares across Indonesia.
- Providing 4,000 table tennis courts for 4,000 Islamic Schools Center throughout Indonesia.
- Developing sport center in Indonesia (Olympic center).
THERE WILL BE MORE THAN 25 SPORTS CENTER STADIUMS START TO BE BUILD AND RENOVATED IN 2017 AND 2018The Government of Indonesia has already started to design stadiums with international standardization, with the warmth of local governments in one by one indicates that the region is capable of constructing facilities such as stadiums with its own regional self-help, as it is known, in planning this extraordinary project, it must be support from all parties.
- BMW(Bersih Manusiawi Wibawa) Stadium - Jakarta
- Maladewa Stadium - Bali
- 46 Garuda Jaya Stadium - Yogyakarta
- Sultan Hasanuddin Stadium & Sport Complex - Makassar
- Djarum Eco Stadium - Semarang
- Bung Tomo Sport Complex – Surabaya
- Mayadenawa Stadium – Bali
- Stadion Utama – Riau
- Bandung Lautan Api Sport Complex & Stadium – Bandung
- Internasional Stadium Kabupaten Tangerang – Banten
- Papua Bangkit Stadium – Papua
- Sukowati Stadium – Sragen
- Bhumi Phala Stadium – Temanggung
- Sport Center & Stadium Depok – Jawa Barat
- Jatidiri Stadium – Semarang
- Tri Lomba Juang Sport Center – Semarang
- Persija Stadium – DKI Jakarta
- Futsal & Sport Center Tambun Selatan - Bekasi
- W.R. Supratman Sport Center – Purworejo
- Pantai Panjang Sport Center – Bengkulu
- Marisa Sport Center – Pohuwato
- Mess Infrastructure and Sport Center of Makoopsau I - Lanud Halim Perdanakusuma
- Sport Center Pertamina Universitas Brawijaya – Malang
- Sport Center for Pesantren Madrasatur Madrasatur Qur’an Tebuireng - Bangkalan
- I Gusti Ngurah Rai Stadium - Bali
- and Many more..
SPORT TEXTILES OPPORTUNITYIn the sports business, the need for textiles and materials is not just for sportswear, but also used as outdoor sports products such as balls, tents, hammocks, backpacks, net and other sports accessories.
Indonesia has good potential for sport apparel business since sport events in Indonesia have become booming, popular and well attended, so that phenomenon increasing of the demand for the textiles & material in sport business.